Wednesday, February 12, 2014

SSW2-06 and Pattie's Creations

 
Our sponsor this week over at
 
 
is
Pattie's Creations

Bio: Pattie Gomez

I am an Internet Technology Professional and an Artist. I always dreamed of being an artist, but I found out quickly that I needed another field to support my family so I pursued a Degree in Information Technology. I love to use Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and Fireworks to enhance my work.

I created a character called Pattieboop and her cat named Allie. I have had so much fun coming up with different images so I also created a site to sell them. You can go to my store to find out more about Pattieboop & Allie. I know you will just love them when you see them.

I have added many other images to my store in the past few years. I know have a large selection of images to fit everyone’s needs



Our Grand Prize Winner will receive: Two Free Images



Sea Horse Love

 
Bazzel and Papers from my Stash
Copics
Ribbon
Recollection Flowers
Glossy Accents

Photobucket
Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog. I appreciate your comments!
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

  1. This is really soft and pretty this week. Love the pink with those little punches of green! Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Nancy I do love your card, it's just so pretty in those wonderful shades of soft pink and those pretty green flowers on your design paper and your pretty rose embellishments are the perfect finishing touch for this lovely card. Hope you're well, how did your run go with the girls I was thinking of you and wondered if it rained this year as I remember your photo's from last year. Hope you got my email as I was thinking of you in late January on that special day. Take care wishing you a great week.
    Hugs
    Kathie
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the soft feel of your card!! The seahorses were so fun to work with!! Really beautiful card Nancy!!
    Blessings to you!!
    Sally

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is absolutely precious!! Love your colors and the glossy accents on the bubbles. Simply adorable.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable, love the roses and the sandy feel of your papers. Have a great weekend.
    Hugs, Heide

    ReplyDelete

Pin It
Blog Widget by LinkWithin