Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Sweet Sketch Wednesday and Digi Stamp Boutique

I went to dinner tonight with my fellow co-workers. (Department Heads)  We had one of our officers from our home office visiting us and she graciously took us all out to dinner.  We had a nice evening with lots of good food. 
 
 Our sponsor this week at
SWEET SKETCH WEDNESDAY 2
is Sally Ann from
Digi Stamp Boutique

Here is her Bio:

All images/designs are created and copyright owned by Sally-Ann Hancock. My work means the world to me - it allows my passion to draw and create, to fit with my family life too, often the inspiration for my designs. Hope you enjoy my images as much as I enjoy creating them.

Our Grand Prize Winner will receive: £10 voucher


 
 
 
 
Supplies:
Stampin Up and Papers from my stash
Rhinestones
Spellbinders
Ribbon
Paper Piecing
Photobucket
 
 
Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog. I appreciate your comments!

6 comments:

  1. A beautiful oval die cut to set your lovely Easter chicks on, super card Nancy, Jx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dinner out?!! My favorite!! Love this card with all the orange and yellow. So bright and pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's always nice when the bosses take you out for dinner! And what a darling card you've created. So springy...exactly what I could use right now!!!

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  4. So glad you had a lovely dinner out, it's always nice when you don't have to cook. OMG chick a dee I do love your card, this Easter card is so perfect and I just adore your colours they are just so much fun and of course I adore your die you've used!!! Don't they say great minds think alike. Take care wishing you a wonderful week.
    Big Hugs
    Kathie
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just the cutest Spring/Easter image. Love you fun bright papers. Great work this week.
    Hugs, Heide

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a cute card Nancy!! I came so close to choosing this image - perfect for the Sketch!! Love your paper piecing!!
    Blessings to you!!

    ReplyDelete

Pin It
Blog Widget by LinkWithin