Saturday, April 5, 2014

April Anything Goes

My grand daughter is on the all star soccer team.  She plays year round.   I went to Phoenix a couple of weekends ago to watch her play.  She is really a good player.  So, I fell in love with this darling image....It reminds me of her except for the blonde hair.
 
This week at CATCH THE BUG is our
Anything Goes Challenge.
Stop by and join the fun.
The rules are simple: Create a Project using Anything Goes and post a link to it on Bugaboo Stamps' challenge blog, Catch the Bug, by 4/12/14 6:00 AM EST to be entered a random drawing for three digi prize packs –ten (10) (using Bugaboo only) seven (7) or four (4), using any image!

New projects only no backlinking please! Limit 3 projects per person please!

 
Supplies:
Stampin Up and papers from my stash
Copics
Spellbinder Circle Die
 
Challenges I have entered:


 
Photobucket
Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog. I appreciate your comments!

2 comments:

  1. Fabulous Design....thank you for your valued support in entering our challenge, without you we would have no challenge. Good Luck in the draw.....and I do hope you will join us again next week...for another fab challenge....
    Hugs
    Suzy B Owner Fan-Tastic Tiuesday
    XX

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a faulous cute card, thanks for playing along with our monthly challenge at BEARLY-MINE x carol

    ReplyDelete

Pin It
Blog Widget by LinkWithin