Wednesday, April 9, 2014

SSW2 and Fresh Brewed

time.
Hope you will stop by and join us.
 
Our sponsor this week is:
 
Fresh Brewed Designs

Fresh Brewed Designs
Bio:

Hello, I am Heather Dennis, the owner and artist at Fresh Brewed Designs.
I love and do all I can to put God first in my life. I am so blessed beyond all I deserve.
I have an amazing husband who supports and loves me more than anything.
We lead praise and worship together in church. I love hearing him sing.
I home school two of the best kids in the world. They are my heart.
I can't even describe how much they mean to me.
I LOVE all things crafty. I have been crafting and creating since as early as I can remember.

Here is a little about our shop:
Fresh Brewed Designs is a small online company that has been
offering a wide variety of digital
and rubber stamps since November 2010,
designed to meet the
needs of paper crafting addicts

everywhere. With over 30 categories to choose from and
new additions each month, our range of products is expanding all of the time.

We also have BIG NEWS for 2014!

Every month this year we will be giving away
BLOG CANDY!


We would love for you to visit our blog and facebook page, where fresh ideas are always percolating.

Prize: 3 Free Digis
 
 
Supplies:
Stampin Up and Papers from my Stash
Recollection Flower
Copics
 
Photobucket
Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog. I appreciate your comments!

6 comments:

  1. GOOD MORNING NANCY!
    I hope you are doing well. It is so nice to have time this morning to stop by and visit your blog. It has been way too long. Forgive me for that :(

    Your card is precious! LOVE the pink and black combo. I am a sucker for DOTS!!! :) Love your coloring / shading on the image!

    As always, it is such an honor to sponsor SSW.

    Sending you lots of smiles and hugs,
    Heather

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute card, love all the pink and the dots just pop. I was never a dance mom. My daughter, cried and would not go to her dance class. So I made her do the final show and vowed never to have to go through that again. LOL. Have a super week. Hugs, Heide

    ReplyDelete
  3. I so love your card Nancy now I read that it's a dance Mum I can see she's holding dancing shoes, to start with I thought it was a pink bra LOL I do need to wear my glasses more often. No I wasn't a dance mum either thank goodness.
    I do love your card that design paper with the black dots is so perfect it really makes your image pop. Hope your well?
    Hugs
    Kathie
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  4. How sassy is she?!! Love this card Nancy! Thought about you just this morning when I saw the temps in AZ. Getting hot kinda early huh?!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well now how fabulous is that card!!! Love the pinks, especially the polka dotted paper you used. Such a pretty flower too. Have a wonderful week.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful card Nancy and I LOVE your coloring!! You have brought that Dance Mom to life!!
    Blessings to you!!
    Sally

    ReplyDelete

Pin It
Blog Widget by LinkWithin