Saturday, November 1, 2014

Anything Goes at Catch The Bug

Can you believe it is November.  Before you know it, Christmas will be here.  I don't know about you but I am far from being ready. 
I used this adorable image that is perfect for spring time.  However, I thought it would be great now as we just got through our monsoon season.  We got lots of rain this year.  It was really welcomed.
This week for our "Anything Goes Challenge, I have used:
 
Stop by and join us this week for a fun challenge
 
 
Supplies:
 
Recollection and Papers from my stash
Copics
Glossy Accents
Ric Rac
 
Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog. I appreciate your comments! Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. How cute! You made the umbrella match the background DP perfectly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need to know where the last two months went! I swear I only blinked! (I'm not ready either - gulp!)
    I love this adorable card!

    ReplyDelete

Pin It
Blog Widget by LinkWithin