Thursday, November 6, 2014

Oldie But Goodie- Lets Go Snow Surfing

It's time for an oldie but goodie.  I have used the image:  AKV Winter-Snowboard.
This is such a fun image for the winter.  It has turned off cold here were I live and there is snow on the San Francisco Peaks.  One day it was warm and the next, it turn off cold.  A little shock to the system. I'm not sure I am ready for winter yet.
Stop by CATCH THE BUG to so our design Teams fabulous creations.
 
 
Supplies:
Stampin Up and Papers from my Stash
Copies
Ribbon
Embossing folder-Snowflakes
 
Challenges I have entered:
 
 
Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog. I appreciate your comments! Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Nancy this is sweet and lovely
    Thanks for join us at
    {Digistamps4Joy DT Member}

    Karin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab card...great image and papers. Thank you for joining us over at the Scribble and Scrap Challenge. Good luck.
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Pin It
Blog Widget by LinkWithin