Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Dec31st Sweet Sketch Wednesday2 and Sami Stamps

I haven't had access to a computer the past few days and I am late getting my post up.
This week our sponsor for
is
Sami Stamps

Bio:   Hello! I’m so happy to be here as a Sponsor for Sweet Sketch Wednesday! Sami Stamps provides a variety of high quality Digital Stamps in both JPEG and PNG formats.  I hope you enjoy crafting with Sami Stamps as much as I enjoy illustrating them!
If you’re having fun here, please feel free to come check us out!
Click on a link to Visit our...   

Prize:  $12.00 Gift Certificate to Sami Stamps Shop
 
 
 
Stampin Up and Papers from my stash
Copics
Rhinestones
Snowflakes
Ric Rac
Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog. I appreciate your comments! Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Nancy, What a great looking card, love the color combo and what a fantastic image! Hee, hee....funny how we both colored the girl in pinks and grays. Wishing you a wonderful and healthy new year. Hugs, Heide

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am in LOVE with this image. You and Heide did such a nice job featuring her that it is on my wishlist now! Love the snowflakes and all the sparkle on this card. I'm going to seriously miss you on the team. Don't be a stranger.

    Sending {{hugs}} your way
    Jo

    ReplyDelete

Pin It
Blog Widget by LinkWithin