Wednesday, December 17, 2014

SSW2 and Digi Stamp Boutique- "Believe in the Magic"

 Digi Stamp Boutique

Sally Ann's  Bio:

All images/designs are created and copyright owned by Sally-Ann Hancock.  My work means the world to me - it allows my passion to draw and create, to fit with my family life too, often the inspiration for my designs.  Hope you enjoy my images as much as I enjoy creating them.

Our grand Prize Winner will receive:   £10 voucher 

Here is this week sketch.  Stop by and join us at
 
 
 
 
Supplies:
Stampin UP and DCWV Papers
Flowers and Rhinestones
Copics
DSB Sentiment
Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog. I appreciate your comments! Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. Nancy,
    What a cute card, love the flowers with the sentiment. Such a fun happy image. Hugs, Heide

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great sentiment! Whose is that? Love all the snowflake papers that you used. Pretty this week Nancy!
    ~Jo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh another darling image from DigiStamp Boutique, I really love this one especially the wonderful sentiment all children should enjoy that magic. This is such a pretty card Nancy. Take care and have a great week.
    Big Hugs Always
    Kathie
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nancy, Your LuLu and Snowman couldn't be any cuter! Your sentiment "Believe in Magic" reminds me of listening to Frosty the Snowman on our old 45 and just singing to our hearts content! Your flowers and rhinestones make a perfect poinsettia. Have a very Merry Christmas and we'll talk soon!
    Hugs, Judi

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable Nancy, absolutely adorable!! Love your image, so sweet!! And your papers are wonderful. Fun and fabulous! Merry Christmas to you!

    Linda

    ReplyDelete

Pin It
Blog Widget by LinkWithin