Wednesday, December 24, 2014

SSW2 and Deary Dolls


MERRY CHRISTMAS

Our sponsor this week at
SWEET SKETCH WEDNESDAY is Mary Ellen from Dearie Dolls

 Mary Ellen
shares her talent freely. 
Stop by and see her amazing images.  They are so cute and many, many of them are free.
Bio:  
Mary Ellen's Dearie Digis are inspired by the wooden dolls she and her husband Kip made together for 25 years. She likes to tell a little story with each illustration. Some of her favorite subjects are snowmen and children.
I have changed the rotation of the sketch.  This is a first for me.  I have always used them the way they have been designed. 


Stampin Up and Papers from my Stash
Copics
Martha Stewart Flower Punch
Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog. I appreciate your comments! Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. Sooooo cute Nancy!!! I almost used this image too!! Great and creative minds think alike! Merry Christmas to you.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely colors this week Nancy. I really like that image too! Way to be a rebel with the sketch! {grin} It looks great (says the girl who rotates and changes whenever she can!) Have a wonderful Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nancy,
    First time for me, in changing the orientation of the sketch. I had a hard time finding a image that worked horizontally. Your card is darling. Love the flower boarder that you used. Hope you had a joyous Holiday.
    Hugs, Heide

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cute card!! Love, love the flower border!! Sweet image, looks like she is waving goodbye...
    Hope your Christmas was wonder-filled!!
    Blessings and huge hugs to you!!
    Sally

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a sweet card Nancy. This image caught my eye too. Love your flower border die with it. Hope you are enjoying the holidays. Hugs, Sharon

    ReplyDelete

Pin It
Blog Widget by LinkWithin