Saturday, November 17, 2012

Anyone for Bingo

I am so happy to have Saturday roll around again.  I am sooo tired.  It is nice to just relax. 
Today, over at Catch The Bug Challenge Blog, they are having a Bingo challenge. 
I used the three across at the bottom.
Something that starts with a B, Jewels, and Die Cut.
Actually, I guess I used three down at the left too. Brown, glitter and Starts with a B.

clip_image002

 
Supplies:
Stampin Up, DCWV papers
Nestibilities
Ribbon
Copics
Rhinestones
 


Photobucket
Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog. I appreciate your comments!

1 comment:

  1. What a sweet card Nancy, you've been busy with Bugaboo images I see...and they are all such cute creations! Thank you for joining us this week at the Catch the Bug Challenge Blog, I hope to see you playing along with us again soon!

    Jackie, Bugaboo Stamps DT

    ReplyDelete

Pin It
Blog Widget by LinkWithin