Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Sweet Sketch Wednesday 180 and Sassy Cheryl's

I have had another really fun week.  Judi and her husband have been here visiting this week.  We really had a great time together and I was able to take a day off from work and show them around.  The only bad thing was they brought bad weather with them.  It really turned cold for a couple of days.  It was sad because the weather has been beautiful  here. 

Our sponsor this week over at
SWEET SKETCH WEDNESDAY
is Cheryl
from
Sassy Cheryl’s      
 

Cheryl's Bio
Hi everyone! Sassy Cheryl here and I’m so happy to be sponsoring the Sweet Sketch Wednesday challenge this week.
I have been creating graphics and have licensed my work to companies such as Kohl's, Hobby Lobby and Shopko, among others, for over eight years. I started creating digital images about twelve years ago. I absolutely LOVE to draw and always carry a small sketchbook for those times when a bit of inspiration hits. It's been a lifelong dream to become a working artist, and besides deadlines, I LOVE everything about what I do! It really helps that I have a very supportive husband and son (they also can be my biggest critics!)
Through the digis I create, I’ve met so many wonderful, talented ladies. The projects they make using my images makes it all worth it. ‘Can’t wait to see what you will create with my Sassy images.

Arlana's fun sketch




Lucy Lou and Her Big Ornament Trouble

 
Supplies:
 
Stampin Up, DCWV and Cosmet Cricket papers
Tim Holtz Die
Stickles
Christmas Tree Embossing folder by Sizzix
Copics
Digital Sentiment


Photobucket
Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog. I appreciate your comments!
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

  1. Hi Nancy, I'm so glad you had a lovely time with Judi and her hubby. Doesn't that always happen when you're about to have visitors the weather packs in. It happened just after Christmas here last year when my sisters and their hubby's were visiting from Australia it was cold, windy and rained and rained. Great minds think a like. This image is just so much fun and so cute, I love the colours you've used and elegant embellishments. Take care and have a lovely week.
    Hugs
    Kathie
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun visiting with Judi and her hubby. And what an absolute sweetie of a card!!! I adore the way you colored her and added the glittery Stickles. Gorgeous papers too. Stay warm!!

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  3. How fun having your visitors in town. You card is darling love the papers and your FAB flower. Enjoy this week.
    Hugs, Heide

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, where do I start ... I love this card from start to finish. Wonderful papers and that flower (sigh). I really like that image. So cute.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Nancy - so awesome that you and Judi got some "sister" time!! I love your card - I adore that image - so very cute!! Love your papers too - beautiful Christmas card!!
    Blessings to you!!
    Sally

    ReplyDelete

Pin It
Blog Widget by LinkWithin