Wednesday, November 7, 2012

SSW179-109 and Stamp Fairy

What a great weekend it has been.  I have had Arlana, and two of my brothers, and a sister-in-law here visiting.  We had such a great time together. 
I helped Arlana with some projects that she had since she is not suspose to be doing anything right now with her hands. 
I sure pray that she gets feeling better soon.

Our sponsor this week is
Gerda from
STAMP FAIRY
It is always such a delight to have her sponsor us.
The Grand Prize Winner will receive:
A $10.00 Gift Certificate
I hope you will join us over at
SWEET SKETCH WEDNESDAY







Arlana's Sketch 179-109


Mimi Falltime 2

 
Supplies:
 
Papers by Stampin Up, DCWV

Leaf Button
Twine
Didital Sentiment
Ribbon
Photobucket
Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog. I appreciate your comments!
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

  1. Hi Nancy I know that Arlana has been visiting and I'm so glad you had a wonderful time together. Love your Thanksgiving cards especially your colours I do love that olive green. This is such a busy time with Halloween, Thanksgiving and then Christmas it's a busy time of year. Take care hope all is well with you? Wishing you a great week.
    Hugs
    Kathie
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun having family visiting! Such a gorgeous card Nancy!! Love your little girl, her dress is adorable. A perfect Thanksgiving card. Take care.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like a fun visit.
    Your card is just darling, love the apples peeking out of the bowl. Have a super week.
    Hugs, Heide

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a delightful card! Love your wonderful coloring of the sweet image. Sensational take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful Thanksgiving card Nancy - Love it!! Sounds like you had a wonderful weekend!! How special that must be!!
    Blessings to you - Sally

    ReplyDelete

Pin It
Blog Widget by LinkWithin