Saturday, November 3, 2012

Bugaboo-Catch The Bug Challenge- Anything Goes

It is bright and early Saturday morning and I got up to work on my post while everyone is sleeping.  I am blessed to have some of my brothers and sisters here with me this weekend. We are really having an enjoyable time together.

I made this card for
Catch The Bug Challenge.
The Challenge is "Anything Goes" 
This sweet little guy is a freebie this month if you are a subscriber to Bugaboo's newsletter.  Isn't he adorable. 

 
I used Stampin Up and DCWV papers.
Ribbon and Twine
Button
Snowflake
Photobucket
Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog. I appreciate your comments!

4 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, too cute! The striped paper is perfect for this image! Thank you for linking up with us in our “Stella Says Sketch” challenge at Catch The Bug! We're so happy you played along! Please join us, again, next week, for a new sketch and more chances to win! ~~Sammibug~~ DT Member For Bugaboo Stamps

    ReplyDelete
  2. yep! I got him too! he's sooo sweet!
    (Lyn)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your project! Thanks so much for joining our challenge over at CTB! I hope you will join us again very soon! Thanks for using a Bugaboo Image!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Liking the colours here. Thank you so much for joining in with our Anything Goes challenge this month at Catch The Bug. This open challenge really is a great way to see lots of different styles and techniques – always an inspiration.
    TFS
    Paul
    Crafty Blogocks
    DT Member for Catch The Bug

    ReplyDelete

Pin It
Blog Widget by LinkWithin