Wednesday, November 28, 2012

SSW182 and Broken Box Designs

I am not sure what happened to my post this morning.  Half of my post was gone.  Go figure....

This morning we are pleased to announce a new sponsor over at
SWEET SKETCH WEDNESDAY.

The is the first time that Wendy Sefcik
 from

BROKEN BOX DESIGNS

has been our sponsor.

I hope you will stop by her store and check out her adorable images. 
 
 Here is a little about Wendy.
 
My store is found at: www.brokenboxstock.com

My blog for Broken Box Stock is here: http://brokenboxstock.blogspot.com/

Broken Box Stock is a fun, imaginative and unique clipart shop featuring hand-drawn illustrations and digital stamps by Wendy Sefcik. Crafters, digital stampers, scrapbookers, business owners, teachers, bloggers, website owners, etc. adore the collection of clipart and find endless ways to spruce up their look with Broken Box Stock graphics.

 
The Grand Prize Winner this week will receive:


 
Arlana's sketch
 


Thanksgiving Pilgrim Toodles

 

Supplies:
 
Stampin Up and DCWV papers
Twine
Ribbon
Leaf Button
Copics

Photobucket
Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog. I appreciate your comments!
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

  1. Hi Nancy I love your Pilgrim image so perfect for Thanks Giving. Your wonderful ribbon and leaf button are the perfect embellishments to finish off this lovely card. I do hope you had a lovely Thanks Giving with your family and now it's count down to Christmas I can't believe how fast this your has passed. Thanks so much for my birthday wishes it's on Friday, I don't have a lot planned picking the boys up from school in the afternoon and then out to dinner on Friday night. Saturday we have my hubbies Christmas party and a house warming party that evening. It's that silly time of year. Take care and have a wonderful week.
    Hugs
    Kathie
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card Nancy! This is such a great image and your coloring is fab here. Love those papers with it - they are just a perfect match and add a lot of interest. And that gorgeous ribbon - so elegant. Hope you had a terrific Thanksgiving and are ahead of the game for Christmas! Have a great week.
    Hugs,
    Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a super card, love the great image as well as your rich papers. What beautiful ribbon. Have a great week.
    Hugs, Heide

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card Nancy!! Love your image and that ribbon & bow are positively gorgeous!! It was just the four of us for Thanksgiving...and all our leftovers are gone, can you believe it?!!! Two growing boys will do that to ya!!!

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous Thansgiving card Nancy!! Love the rich fall colors and your image is colored perfectly!! Love, love, love the ribbon and bow!!
    Blessings to you!!
    Sally

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my gosh where is the LOVE button?!! That ribbon is DA BOMB and it matches perfectly with your papers! Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

Pin It
Blog Widget by LinkWithin