Saturday, November 24, 2012

Santa Skipping Christmas-Color Challenge Vintage Floral over at Catch the Bug Challenge

I hope all my American blogging friends had a wonderful Thanksgiving.

Today, Catch the Bug Callenge Blog
is having a challenge to create a card using the Vintage Floral scheme below. 
Here is my take on the challenge.

image

 
Supplies
Stampin Up and DCWV papers.
Copics
Circle Scallop Nestibilities
Photobucket

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog. I appreciate your comments!
Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

  1. Hi Nancy this is such a sweet card love this colour combo and this image of Santa. If I only had some extra time this week I would enter but I've go so much to do...I bought a top yesterday which are the same colours as these but the back ground is black. Very cool to wear on a hot summers day with leggings. Take care and have a great weekend.
    Hugs
    Kathie
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fabulous card Nancy!! Way to go, making a Christmas card with those colors, it's marvelous!!! Hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is adorable! Thanks for playing along at Catch the Bug this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your tropical santa looks fantastic! Such a fun card for Christmas. Thanks for sharing with us this week at Catch the Bug.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is FABULOUS! Yeah for Tropical Santa!! =)
    Thanks so much for playin' along with us this week for the Catch The Bug Challenge with Bugaboo Stamps! We hope you join us again tomorrow for our NEW challenge.
    Hugs & Happy Days! ~Min
    Kaymin Kreations

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is lovely! I love your card - thanks for entering this really great project into our Color Challenge at Bugaboo's Catch the Bug Blog! Good luck in the draw.
    love
    Jen Leeflang
    BUGABOO STAMPS DT

    ReplyDelete

Pin It
Blog Widget by LinkWithin