Saturday, March 16, 2013

It's Bingo Time at Catch The Bug Challenge Blog

Good morning Bloggers.

It is the start of a new challenge over at
CATCH THE BUG CHALLENGE BLOG

This weeks challenge is to use three in a row of the items from the Bingo chart below.

Stop by and join us in the fun. 



The three in a row that I have used are: Green, Lace and Pearls
Yeh, I know....it is more teal than green.  LOL

 
Supplies
Stampin Up and Recollection papers
Pearls
Sentiment
Copics
Oval Scalloped Nestiblilties Die Cut
Ribbon and Lace Trim
Embossing Folder- Large Dots
 
 
I have entered my card in the challenge at:
 
 
 


Photobucket
Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog. I appreciate your comments!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness... LOVE your image!!!! So great! I saw your card at MIM and came for a closer look!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Nancy. She does look frazzled . Great card design . Thanks for sharing on Make it Monday

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha, ha! She looks how I feel most days, Nancy! Fab colouring and great colour combo! Lisa x

    ReplyDelete

Pin It
Blog Widget by LinkWithin