Friday, March 22, 2013

You Are Special---Freebie Friday- Catch The Bug Challenge Blog

Well, it is time for FREEBIE FRIDAY over at
BUGABOO.

Isn't this just the sweetest little bug ever?
I think it looks like a lady bug.  What do you think.
I can't even begin to tell you how much fun I have had being a Guest Designer with the wonderful design team over at
CATCH THE BUG CHALLENGE BLOG
I hope you will head on over and join in the weekly challenges. 
You won't want to miss out of the prizes and wonderful inspiration from the Design Team.

 

Supplies:
Stampin Up and papers from my stash
Ribbon
Copics
Digital Sentiment
 
 
I have entered my card in the challenge at:
One Stop Craft Challenge Anything Goes
A Gem of a Challenge  Easter/ Spring

Photobucket
Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog. I appreciate your comments!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. Well would you look at this cutie of a card!! I snatched up that freebie the moment I saw this! Super sweet.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. That ladybug is a doll! Cute image on a lovely card.

    Thanks for joining us at One Stop Craft Challenge.

    Mari

    ReplyDelete

Pin It
Blog Widget by LinkWithin