Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Bugaboo has a new release

It is New Release Tuesday over at
 Catch The Bug Challenge Blog.
I just had to use bright hot pink paper for this adorable egg bunny frog.  Isn't she cute?
Hop on over to Bugaboo and see the great collection of new images that Jodi has in store for all of you.


 
Supplies:
Stampin Up and Recollection papers
Copics
I have entered my card in the challenge over at MAKE IT MONDAY

Photobucket
Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog. I appreciate your comments!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. A fun card, love the cute image and lovely bright colours. Thanks for linking up with Make It Monday this week.
    Remember, to be in the running to win the prize from our sponsor this week just leave a comment for another entry. Be sure to mention you saw them on Make It Monday. The more entries you comment on the more chances you have of winning!
    Hugs,
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete

Pin It
Blog Widget by LinkWithin