Saturday, March 2, 2013

Catch The Bug Challenge-Anything Goes---Froggy Birthday

I have to admit that I created this card during Bugaboo's Birthday Bash and ended up not using it.  I ended up with two cards with the same sketch.  So, today I am using it for
CATCH THE BUG--ANYTHING GOES CHALLENGE
It has been a blast being a guest designer for Bugaboo.  I hope you will stop by and join us this week.


 
Supplies
Stampin Up and Recolletion papers
Rhinestones
Copics
Digital Sentiment


I am entering my card in the challenges over at: Paper Craft Star-Happy Birthday
                                                                             Celebrate The Occasion

Photobucket
Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog. I appreciate your comments!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. This is such a striking card. The navy blue just pops out spotlighting the wonderful image. Thank you for sharing this with us over at the Papercraft Star.

    Anitra

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun! Thank you for sharing with us at CTO!

    ReplyDelete

Pin It
Blog Widget by LinkWithin