Friday, May 10, 2013

Freebie Friday over at Bugaboo

Well, there is a fabulous new FREEBIE over at Bugaboo. This image would be great for a birthday, 4th of July and graduation.
Stop by Catch The Bug Challenge Blog
to see what the Design Team has created with this adorable image.

 
Stampin Up and papers from my stash
Rhinestones
Martha Stewart Punch
Stampin Up Ribbon
Digital Sentiment
Copics


I have entered my card is the challenge at:

Word Art Wednesday- Anything Goes

Photobucket
Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog. I appreciate your comments!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

  1. I'm on my way over to pick up this cutie! And what a sweet card you've created too Nancy. I love seeing what all you've been doing for Bugaboo...how fun!

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Variety is the spice of life and you surely have a great combination here. A very cute card.
    We really love what you have created and posted with us this week.
    God Bless you,
    Carole Robb Bisson
    Word Art Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous fun card, Nancy. Love all your bright colours.

    Thanks for joining in the fun at Penny's Paper Crafty Challenge,and good luck in the draw.

    Hugs,
    Jennifer. x

    ReplyDelete

Pin It
Blog Widget by LinkWithin