Wednesday, May 15, 2013

SSW206 and Digi Stamp Boutique

 Good morning
Sweet Sketch Wednesday
followers.
It is a lovely day today and we have a fabulous sponsor. 
Sally Ann
from
     Digi Stamp Boutique  

Sally Ann has been such a dedicated sponsor right from the beginning of SSW and we appreciate her continued support.    I hope you will join us this week.             





All images/designs are created and copyright owned by Sally-Ann Hancock. My work means the world to me - it allows my passion to draw and create, to fit with my family life too - often the inspiration for my designs. Hope you enjoy as much as I enjoy creating.

The Grand Prize winner will receive: 6 free digi images 
 


Fun Time Dan Set

 
Supplies:
Stampin Up and Recollection Papers.
Embossing Folder
Ribbon
Digital Sentiment
Copics


Photobucket
Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog. I appreciate your comments!

10 comments:

  1. Lovely card Nancy. Great embosing on the blue. Hope you have a great week. Holly x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your card Nancy - such a cute image!! I LOVE your coloring!! Hope you had a wonderful Mother's Day!!
    Blessings to you!!
    Sally

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous card Nancy. love the image. great colours x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Darling image and I LOVE that blue you used this week. Really pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a cute card! Love the embossed panels behind your sweet image!
    <3 Emily L.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks like we fell for the same set! Love the color combo on you card such a sweet image. Thanks for the B-day wishes.
    Hugs, Heide

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the embossed paper and your coloring of this sweet little guy! Awesome Father's Day card!

    Peace & Luv,
    Jeannie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Nancy I love this sweet image and your embossed panels. Such a lovely little masculine card and great colours. I do hope your well and having a lovely restful weekend.
    Hugs
    Kathie
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  9. How totally adorable! I love your image and talk about fabulous coloring too!! Love it! Hope your weekend is wonderful...they go by much too fast.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the image and your great card, Jx

    ReplyDelete

Pin It
Blog Widget by LinkWithin