Saturday, May 4, 2013

National Scrapbook Day

Clearly iStamp is hosting the National Scrapbook Day and has some great challenges for us to enter in.  I don't have much time today but wanted to enter.  So, here goes.  At least, I will have one entry.
The images are Floral Jug and So Thankful for Friends.  I have had these images for sometime.  I love them.  You can find them at Clear Dollar Stamp
I hope you enjoy my creation. 
 
Supplies:
Stampin Up and The Paper Studio papers
Copics
Ribbon


Photobucket
Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog. I appreciate your comments!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. What a nice card. I love the comfort colors...I love them...my house is done in them!
    I will give you a hint....you will want to check the store/blog often from the 15th on this month! :) if you like this image!

    Thanks for playing with me at Clearly iStamp Challenges for National Scrapbook Day.
    Challenge #4 will be posted in about 1 hr 15 min. Check back tomorrow afternoon to see if you are a winner!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Nancy. Love your coloring.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete

Pin It
Blog Widget by LinkWithin