Saturday, July 19, 2014

Catch The Bug Bingo Time

I hope you had a great time this week with our Christmas In July Blog Hop.
You can view our winners "SOON" over at
I will be picking a winner as well, so stay tuned.
Thanks for playing along with us this week.
Today is the start of our Bingo challenge.  Use three in a row....whatever direction you want to go.
 
 
 I have used Stars-Bugaboo Image-Texture
 
 
 
Supplies:
Stampin Up and Papers from my Stash
Copics
Burlap
Photobucket
Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog. I appreciate your comments!

1 comment:

  1. Such a fun little Christmas card. Love the fabric behind the image.
    {Would love you to visit my blog and join my 900 Follower Give-Away. Thank you so much, if you have already entered, and good luck.}
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete

Pin It
Blog Widget by LinkWithin