Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Fifth Day of Catch The Bug Blog Hop---Bingo

I was suppose to use a funny image but I couldn't help myself.... I love this darling Ava Special Fairy.
Isn't she a cutie? 
Use the Bingo board below for your inspiration for your card today. 
 
 
Bugaboo Image-Players Choice (Rhinestones) and Bow
 

 
Supplies:
Stampin Up and DCWV Papers
Stickles
Copics
Ribbon
Rhinestones
 
PRIZES:
Grand Prize - Participates in Hop & all Challenges
Free Bugaboo Christmas Set
4 month Guest Designer Term

2nd Place - Participates in Hop & all Challenges
Free Bugaboo Christmas Set
3 month Guest Designer Term

3rd Place - Participates in Hop & all Challenges
Free Bugaboo Christmas Set
2 month Guest Designer Term

Photobucket
Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog. I appreciate your comments!

3 comments:

  1. Nancy - your card is just lovely - thanks for sharing! Blessing Gail

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry you've not been well. Love what you did with fairy Ava. Just the right amount of sparkle.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, II love your card, thanks for sharing you digi is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete

Pin It
Blog Widget by LinkWithin