Wednesday, July 9, 2014

SSW2 and Fresh Brewed

Well, I finally have my computer working again.  It has really been difficult doing any blogging at all without it.  It is hard to imagine that we use to live without computers.  I am on one all day long now and I don't know if I could live without it. LOL
 
Our sponsor this week  over at
is
Heather from
Fresh Brewed Designs

Fresh Brewed Designs

 Bio:
Hello, I am Heather Dennis, the owner and artist at Fresh Brewed Designs.
I love and do all I can to put God first in my life. I am so blessed beyond all I deserve.
I have an amazing husband who supports and loves me more than anything. 
We lead praise and worship together in church. I love hearing him sing.
I home school two of the best kids in the world. They are my heart.
I can't even describe how much they mean to me. 
I LOVE all things crafty. I have been crafting and creating since as early as I can remember.

Here is a little about our shop:
Fresh Brewed Designs is a small online company that has been 
offering a wide variety of digital 
and rubber stamps since November 2010, 
designed to meet the 
needs of paper crafting addicts 
everywhere. With over 30 categories to choose from and 
new additions each month, our range of products is expanding all of the time.  

We also have BIG NEWS for 2014!  

Every month this year we will be giving away 
BLOG CANDY! 
We would love for you to visit our blog and facebook pagewhere fresh ideas are always percolating. 

Out Grand Prize Winner will receive:  3 Free Digis
 
 
 
Supplies:
Recollection and papers from my stash
Copics
Twine
Recollection Flower
Digital Sentiment
Photobucket
Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog. I appreciate your comments!

5 comments:

  1. Sooooooo sweet!!! I love your summer card, it's so adorable. It might also be because we just got back from our beach vacation...and it was fabulous, despite being there when Hurricane Arthur hit. Oh, and hooray for a working computer!!!

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet summer card, Nancy! Love the papers you used and the twine and flower. I had to copy your twine on my card! I think I have only used this twine once before on a card! Your coloring is gorgeous! Have a great week! Sure love ya!
    Hugs, Judi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nancy this is pure summer delight. Just adore the colours and the twine.
    Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

    ReplyDelete
  4. I totally know what you mean about computers you feel that your arm has been cut off when they aren't working right. I do wish my mum I alive so she could have had a play looking things up on the internet she would have loved it as she was so ahead of her time with things when she was alive. Love your sweet sweet card and image I don't know how I missed this little cutie. Love your colours and design papers which really makes this image as it's so pretty. Take care and have fun on that new computer, I know what you mean about the time it takes to set everything up.
    Hugs
    Kathie
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Nancy!
    I hope you are having a wonderful summer so far. This card is just too sweet!!! I love the colors you chose! I am a sucker for teal! :)) Beautiful shading on the image and a very clean looking card. I hope this last month of summer will slow down long enough for me to find time to enjoy it!

    HUGS,
    Heather

    ReplyDelete

Pin It
Blog Widget by LinkWithin