Thursday, July 17, 2014

Day 6 of our Catch The Bug Christmas in July Blog Hop-- Photo

I am a little late getting my card posted for our challenge today.  I came home really sick from work yesterday.  I am still not feeling well this morning.
I hope you will stop by and join us for our celebration this week.  We have lots of prizes.
 


 
PRIZES:
Grand Prize - Participates in Hop & all Challenges
Free Bugaboo Christmas Set
4 month Guest Designer Term

2nd Place - Participates in Hop & all Challenges
Free Bugaboo Christmas Set
3 month Guest Designer Term

3rd Place - Participates in Hop & all Challenges
Free Bugaboo Christmas Set
2 month Guest Designer Term

Daily Challenge Winner - Freebie New Christmas Image
Photobucket
Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog. I appreciate your comments!

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful card, I love your digi, thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Nancy this card reminds me of Christmas here in New Zealand at the beach, a cold drink, your flip flops which we call Jandals and your sunglasses. Oh I can't wait until summer.
    Hugs
    Kathie
    xox

    ReplyDelete

Pin It
Blog Widget by LinkWithin