Friday, July 18, 2014

Well, it is our finally day for our blog hop at CATCH THE BUG

I hope you will stop by and join us.  We have some fabulous prizes.
You can join us right here.
Today you are to
Use the Freebie Friday image and something that starts with C
 
 
PRIZES for our blog hop this week:
Grand Prize - Participates in Hop and; all Challenges
Free Bugaboo Christmas Set
4 month Guest Designer Term

2nd Place - Participates in Hop and; all Challenges
Free Bugaboo Christmas Set
3 month Guest Designer Term

3rd Place - Participates in Hop and; all Challenges
Free Bugaboo Christmas Set
2 month Guest Designer Term

Daily Challenge Winner - Freebie New Christmas Image
 

 
Recollection and DCWV papers
Copics
Candy Canes
Digital Sentiment
Photobucket
Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog. I appreciate your comments!

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful card, thanks for sharing. I really enjoyed the hop!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Nancy I just love this Christmas card, especially JJ it's totally perfect. I adore your added embellishments of the Candy Canes and colours. Another great card my friend.
    Hugs
    Kathie
    xox

    ReplyDelete

Pin It
Blog Widget by LinkWithin