Friday, November 22, 2013

Freebie Friday-----AKV Santa Presents

It's Freebie Friday time at Bugaboo
I have wanted to use burlap and finally decided to give it a try.  I love the vintage feel it give to my card especially, when the image is an old country style Santa.
I hope you will stop by and see what the rest of our Design Team has created for your inspiration over at
CATCH THE BUG CHALLENGE BLOG

 
 
Supplies:
Stampin Up and Papers from my stash
Stampin Up Circle and Circle Scallop Punch
Digital Sentiment
Burlap
Copics
Stickles

Photobucket
Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog. I appreciate your comments!
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

  1. Fabulous Nancy!! Love the burlap along with the stickles & puff paint.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card nancy, love the burlap and the image is very cute.
    Thanks for joining the TTCRD challenges!
    Hugs,Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  3. fab fun christmas card and thanks for sharing with this week at Crafty Sentiments hope to see you back again next week

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome creation Nancy, I just love all the sparkle and such a cute image. Thanks so much for playing at Crafty Sentiments this week:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Simply darling card Nancy! Thank you for joining us this week at the Crafty Sentiments Designs Challenge. I hope you play along with us again soon.

    Jackie, Crafty Sentiments Designs DT

    ReplyDelete

Pin It
Blog Widget by LinkWithin