Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Housewives Day-Humor Me Wednesday

For Humor me Wednesday, I picked "Housewife's Day"  I love this fun image of JJ.  It certainly brings back memories of when I was a child.  Mom always wore a dress and she would wear a bandana around her head. 
Stop by and see what the rest of our DT have created over at
CATCH THE BUG

JJ Housework- Perfect

 
Supplies:
Stampin Up and Recollection Papers
Copics
Ribbon

Challenge I have entered:

Make It Monday
Photobucket

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog. I appreciate your comments!
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

  1. I love always bugaboo Images and this is so cute..love the color combo..what a sweet card..

    I see your card on Make it Monday and if you want to see my card is # 136 I would be so happy if you could leave me some love...many thanks before..hugs, Monika

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha, how fabulous!!! Yes, June Cleaver comes to mind with this one!

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card Nancy...lol..reminds me of my Mum too..
    Thanks for sharing with us at Make it Monday..

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a fun card, Nancy! Love these JJ images from Bugaboo.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this one!! It's too fun!! :) :) Enjoy the weekend!!
    Saw your card on Make it Monday!! xo

    ReplyDelete

Pin It
Blog Widget by LinkWithin