Saturday, November 9, 2013

Theme Challenge-- Western Roundup

Heee Haaaa! Ride em cowboy.
Our Theme this week over at
CATCH THE BUG CHALLENGE BLOG
is to make a card using the theme: Western Roundup
I hope you have as good time as I did with this one.
The rules are simple
Create a Project using the theme above and post a link to it on Bugaboo Stamps' challenge blog, Catch the Bug, by 11/16/13 at 6:00 AM EST to be entered a random awing for three digi prize packs –ten (10) (using Bugaboo only) seven (7) or four (4), using any image!
New projects only no backlinking please!
Check out the amazing Inspiration for this challenge over at Catch the Bug.   

AKV Cowboy- Ride em

 
Supplies:
Stampin Up and Papers from my Stash
Copics
Ribbon
Stampin Up Pastels
Twine

Challenges I have entered:

Make It Monday


Photobucket
Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog. I appreciate your comments!

9 comments:

  1. This one makes me LOL!! :) I love the color theme for your little cowboy horse rider! TOO CUTE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so fun. Love all the layers and earthy tones.
    I am also now your latest keen Follower xxx
    Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great colours and colouring Nancy, what a super card, Jx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nancy this made me smile, fab card, popped over from mim. Joey x

    ReplyDelete
  5. HOW CUTE!! Love that image!!
    I saw it on MIM!!
    Have a GREAT day!
    BethieJ
    MIM #44

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card Nancy I saw it on MIM,

    Hugs Julie x

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fun image! I like how you've coordinated papers and colors to suit the cowboy theme. I spotted your cute male card on MIM.

    ReplyDelete

Pin It
Blog Widget by LinkWithin