Saturday, November 30, 2013

Recipe Challenge: Ribbon, 2 Layers, 3 Papers

I was up at 4 am this morning....No, not for black Friday.  I had to be at work at that time.  I am pretty tired tonight.  I hope you enjoy my card that I have created for our new challenge over at
You can purchase this darling image here.
 
The rules are simple: Create a card using the recipe.  And post a link to it on Bugaboo Stamps challenge blog, Catch the Bug, by 12/07/13 at 6:00 AM EST to be entered a random drawing for three digi prize packs –ten (10) (using Bugaboo only) seven (7) or four (4), using any image!
New projects only no backlinking please! Limit 3 projects per follower!
 
Recipe Challenge:
Ribbon-2 Layers-3 Papers
: 
Supplies:
Stampin Up and DCWV Papers
Hobby Lobby Ribbon
DCWV Snowflakes
Stampin Up Oval and Oval Scallop Punch
Digital Sentiment
Photobucket


Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog. I appreciate your comments!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. Super cute! Love your darling elf sitting on the ribbon. How fabulous!

    Linda

    ReplyDelete

Pin It
Blog Widget by LinkWithin