Friday, November 15, 2013

Winter Snowboard Freebie Friday at Bugaboo

Another really busy week....so glad it is Friday, in more ways than one.  One reason, because it is Freebie Friday over at BUGABOO. Stop by and pick up this adorable image.  And then, hop on over and check out the wonderful inspiration from our Design Team at
CATCH THE BUG CHALLENGE BLOG

 
Supplies
Stampin Up and DCWV Papers
Copics
Snowflakes
Stickles

Challenge I have entered.

Make It Monday
Photobucket

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog. I appreciate your comments!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. Your card is such a perfect male card. May I post a link to your card on my Manly Monday blog post? It's a post where I showcase masculine cards for my readers. LMK-Let me know. My email is grohcm at gmail dot com. Send a link with an email so I can find your card again.
    Thanks
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete

Pin It
Blog Widget by LinkWithin