Saturday, November 2, 2013

Nov 2nd Anything Goes

Are you as glad as I am that the weekend is fianlly here?   It has been a great week but very busy.  I am so glad to have a couple of days off.  Yehhh, for the weekend!!
Today over at
CATCH THE BUG CHALLENGE BLOG
we are having our Anything Goes Challenge.  Stop by and join us.  You will be glad you did. 
Here is my card. Check out what the rest of the DT have created for your inspiration.

Jesse Bear- Side Sit
 
Supplies:
Recolletions Papers.
Ribbon
Copics
Spellbinder: Circle and Scallop Circle

Photobucket
Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog. I appreciate your comments!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. Adorable card!! Love the colors and yummy shimmery ribbon you've used here! HUGS :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet, sweet, sweet...that's what this card is. You have really been creating some wonderful cards with Bugaboo images. Love each & every one of 'em.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete

Pin It
Blog Widget by LinkWithin