Tuesday, November 12, 2013

New Release at Bugaboo- Under The Tree

I can't believe Christmas is around the corner.  I have had an online friend remind me of that.  It is only "43" day until Christmas.  That really puts everything in a different perspective.  It certainly got me going on my Christmas shopping.
This adorable image from BUGABOO will put you right in the mood for Christmas. 
Stop by and see all the fun new images Jodi has created.  You will also want to check out what our fabulous Design Team have created with this darling image over at
CATCH THE BUG CHALLENGE BLOG
 
Stampin Up and Recollection Papers
Copics
Stickles
Netting
Die Cut

Photobucket
Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog. I appreciate your comments!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It
Blog Widget by LinkWithin