Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Sweet Sketch Wednesday 233 and Digi Stamp Boutique


Our Sponsor this week over at
SWEET SKETCH WEDNESDAY
is

Digi Stamp Boutique By Sally Ann




All images/designs are created and copyright owned by Sally-Ann Hancock. My work means the world to me - it allows my passion to draw and create, to fit with my family life too - often the inspiration for my designs. Hope you enjoy as much as I enjoy creating.

Our Grand Prize Winner will Receive: L10 Voucher at Digi Stamp Boutique
 


Snow Family


Supplies:
Stampin Up, DCWV and Recollection Papers
Washie Tape
Tim Holtz Flower Die
Pearl Brad
Copics
Digital Sentiment
Stickles

I have entered the challenge:
Make It Monday
 
Photobucket
 

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog. I appreciate your comments!

8 comments:

  1. Oh Nancy I just love your Snow Family, this four snow people and very cute. I love your colours and design papers. Love how you've used the the tape on your card rather than ribbon. Hope you've had a quite week this week and not rushing too much. Take care and have a great week.
    Hugs
    Kathie
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable card! I just love snowmen and you have made such a fab card with the sketch. Saw you at MIM!

    xx Katherine

    cropnkathy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just the cutest snow family ever! Fun happy papers. Have a super week.
    Hugs, Heide

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Belated Birthday! (we should really post the DT's birthdays on So Berry) Your card is REALLY cute. Love that little snow family and your paper is so perfect. You know me, I love me those dots! Hope your birthday week is wonderful

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my, but is this ever sweet! I simply adore snowmen & this family is fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What an adorable snow-people family! Great papers and sparkle too. It finally stopped raining here, which was so nice to see!

    Peace & Luv,
    Jeannie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fun card Nancy. I love your papers.

    Hope you have a great week.

    Holly
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. So cute - I want to live next door to that cute family!!!
    Blessings to you Nancy!!
    Sally

    ReplyDelete

Pin It
Blog Widget by LinkWithin