Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Sweet Sketch Wednesday234 and Eureka Stamps

I want to wish everyone in the US a
Happy Thanksgiving. 
I have so many thing to be thankful for and I am so grateful for all the many blessings that have come my way this year.
Take time this week to think and reflect on all the many blessing you have been given. I think you will find there are many.

Our sponsor this week over at
SWEET SKETCH WEDNESDAY
is

Tina from
Eureka Stamps

Eureka Bio:

Finally, The Stamps You've been Looking for! Eureka stamps offers a large variety of images and sentiments in many different categories for all of your stamping needs. Our Paper Sculpting stamps add an extra dimension to your creations. Or, Mix and match our Balloons and Balloon Holders to celebrate every occasion. Our Stamps are available as unmounted, deep etched, natural red rubber stamps OR as digital stamps. If Eureka Stamps aren't exactly what you are looking for, Don't miss out on the sister companies: QKR Stampede, Biblical Impressions Rubber Stamps, or the newest addition; Alluring Impressions.

Our Grand Prize Winner will receve: 5 digital images of winner’s choice.



Harvest Basket

 
Supplies:
 
Tim Holtz Flower Die Cut
Copics
Stampin Up and Paper Studio Papers
Rhinestones
Brads
Spellbinder-Oval and Oval Scallop
Photobucket

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog. I appreciate your comments!
Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

  1. Absolutely beautiful. Love the vibrant red flowers.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card Nancy. I adore those bright red flowers.

    Hope you have a great week.

    Holly
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful fall basket. Some of my favorite colors and such pretty flowers. Happy Thanksgiving.
    Hugs, Heide

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is beautiful. I love those gorgeous red flowers! I hope that you have a fantastic Thanksgiving filled with your family!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Nancy a Harvest Basket totally perfect for this week. Happy Thanksgiving. Love your colours and those pretty papers you've used and those wonderful red flower embellishments. Oh Arlana is talking of snow already I just can't believe it as we lie in bed at night with a sheet coving us as it's been so hot for this time of year the hottest November on record. I've been a little worried about you this week, I hope you're ok and I know that you're really busy. Take care wishing you a wonderful week.
    Hugs
    Kathie
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful Thanksgiving basket!! Love your coloring and papers... Gorgeous!! Hard to believe Thanksgiving has come and gone and new the preparations for Christmas begin =)
    Blessings to you Nancy!!
    Sally

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm so thankful for so many things as well. This card is positively stunning with it's gorgeous fall colors. Simply beautiful.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete

Pin It
Blog Widget by LinkWithin